Senior Loss Prevention Officer
Job no: 528394
Work type: 全職
- Manage a team of LPO/SSD /SD in the region
- Responsible for monitoring the team in carrying out the security policy and procedures at all time
- Handle daily response call from store, e.g. store checking, shop theft, deception, crime information and make proper decision etc.
- Lead a team for daily anti-crime operations, not limited to CCTV capturing, culprits matching, arresting operation planning etc.
- Monitor store unknown shrinkage, known theft items and warehouse loss prevention in analytical ways
- Liaise with police to enhance police alertness
- Cooperate with others departments such as Project Department, RMs, AMs etc.
- Investigate and prepare reports for internal dishonest and others miscellaneous cases
- Assess store security system needs including security Alarm and CCTV issues
- Deliver regular and on-site security training
- Execute any ad hoc tasks assigned by SLPM/LPM
- Form 5 or above
- Minimum 5 years' experience in security industry and 3 years' experiences at supervisory level
- Experience of retail loss prevention / regular police force will be an advantage
- Possess extensive experience of working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment; open-minded, adaptable, proactive and be an active team player
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and work effectively under pressure
- Knowledge of basic security system operation e.g. Alarm and CCTV
- Proactive and customer-orientated with a positive mindset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-disciplined and self-managed
- Good communication skill in English and Cantonese.
- Basic MS Office skill, e.g. Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint is preferred
- Security Personnel Permit (SPP) is required
Advertised: China Standard Time
Applications close: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend