Wellcome is the largest and longest established supermarket brand in Hong Kong with an extensive network of over 280 stores. Wellcome is committed to providing one-stop shopping convenience to customers through quality products at competitive prices and friendly service to serve the needs of different customers. We welcome applications from high calibre candidates to join our expanding team.
Retail Marketing Manager
Is this your next challenge in retail marketing？
The challenge is to:
Integrated Marketing Planning
- Oversees the development and execution of the marketing calendar, including the selection of the event’s nature, timing and applicability to categories and channels
- Designs events and promotions across categories and channels, which works closely with the commercial team to strengthen the brand equity
Marketing Channel Management
- Understands the mix of marketing channels, optimises the efficiency of each channel
- Monitors the competition communication activities and anticipate their future moves
- Interprets customer and shopper behaviour to define the promotions’ objectives, to select cross / up-selling techniques, involving suppliers when relevant, and focusing on the development of uniqueness and differentiating promotion experiences
- Oversees the promotion process, ensure the respect of promotion milestones, planning and budget, ensures the presence and performance of promoters, the product availability and the visual presentation of the offer to customers.
- Manages relationships with PR agencies and vendors supporting the customer engagement programs – including media and social media agencies and interactive agencies
- Work with media and creative agencies for media planning and development of promotional materials including TVC, print advertisement and instore POSM for both national and store level activities
- Oversees, updates and communicates the event calendar, builds momentum among team members and secures team members knowledge from leadership to store associates
- Leads the execution of the key events across categories and channels
- Coordinates and assists in the development of new events, focusing on the creation of an exciting, outstanding customer experience which will boost the customer’s sense of engagement with the brand
Do you have experience in retail / FMCG marketing?
- Bachelor degree in Marketing/ Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of marketing experience with hands-on trade promotion and advertising experience
- Strong in stakeholder management, self- motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative, adaptable, high learning agility
- Well-organized, enjoy working in fast paced organization
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Experienced in FMCG or retail industry is an absolute advantage
DFI Retail Group is an equal opportunity employer and responsible for ensuring that all personal information collected from each Candidate presented to DFI Retail Group is used for recruitment purposes only and the personal data will be kept and handled confidentially. We will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a period of no more than 24 months. The data collection process is in accordance with all applicable laws and compliant with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website: www.DFIretailgroup.com
Issued by The Dairy Farm Company, Limited
Apply now Forward job to a friend Internal Referral
Powered by PageUp