Wellcome is the largest and longest established supermarket brand in Hong Kong with an extensive network of over 280 stores. Wellcome is committed to providing one-stop shopping convenience to customers through quality products at competitive prices and friendly service to serve the needs of different customers. We welcome applications from high calibre candidates to join our expanding team.
- Implement the merchandise, buying and pricing strategies for designated categories to increase category penetration, drive sales and margin, enhance competitive edges and capitalize market opportunities.
- Execute and evaluate merchandising activities and category plans of customers interests
- Build and manage relationships with vendors for long term strategic partnership
- Ensure healthy stock level by good promotion plan and stock management
- Source locally or overseas with good understand of market trend
- University graduate or tertiary education
- Minimum 5 years retail merchandising experience
- Good influencing and negotiation skill
- Analytical, creative, customer focused, open to change, well planned and self-motivated
- Good interpersonal and people management skill
- Good communication skill and good command of English and Chinese
- Knowledge of category management
DFI Retail Group is responsible for ensuring that all personal information collected from each Candidate presented to DFI Retail Group is used for recruitment purposes only and the data collection process is in accordance with all applicable laws and compliant with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website: www.DFIretailgroup.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be kept and handled
confidentially by authorised personnel for recruitment purposes only. We will retain the
applications of candidates not selected for a period of no more than 24 months. A copy of our
Issued by The Dairy Farm Company, Limited
Apply now Refer to a friend Back to search results