Wellcome is the largest and longest established supermarket brand in Hong Kong with an extensive network of over 280 stores. Wellcome is committed to providing one-stop shopping convenience to customers through quality products at competitive prices and friendly service to serve the needs of different customers. We welcome applications from high calibre candidates to join our expanding team.
Operations Supervisor (Forklift)
- Manage and supervise a team of 20-30 forklift drivers.
- Assist Duty Manager to implement all operational activities.
- To establish a health and safety working environment.
- To arrange and control the expenditure effectively so that the materials would be used in an efficient way.
- To proactively work with the other departments to enhance communications which eventually make work done smoothly.
- Day Shift: 07:00-15:30, 5.5 days work week (Alternative)
- Kwai Chung
- F.6 standard or above
- Minimum 3 years practical experience in manufacturing and/or warehouse environment
- Teamwork oriented and able to communicate with people at all levels
- Proactive, responsible and willing to work under pressure
- Knowledge of PC applications and modern warehouse management system
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate available is preferred
You are welcome to proceed to our Resourcing Centre for walk-in interview, appointment is not required.
8/F Saxon Tower, No. 7 Cheung Shun Street, Lai Chi Kok
(Lai Chi Kok MTR exit A)
9:00am to 5:00pm
(Lunch break: 12:30pm-1:30pm)
Mondays to Fridays, except public holidays
For enquiries, please WhatsApp to (852) 6092 7062 (https://wa.me/85260927062).
DFI Retail Group is responsible for ensuring that all personal information collected from each Candidate presented to DFI Retail Group is used for recruitment purposes only and the data collection process is in accordance with all applicable laws and compliant with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website: www.DFIretailgroup.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be kept and handled
confidentially by authorised personnel for recruitment purposes only. We will retain the
applications of candidates not selected for a period of no more than 24 months. A copy of our
Issued by The Dairy Farm Company, Limited
Apply now Refer to a friend Back to search results